Membership of the Board of Trustees
- The duration of the membership is 3 years renewable to a maximum of 4 consecutive sessions.
- Duration of members delegated by the PTSA is 2 years renewable on the condition that they remain members of the PTSA and are re-elected by the Board of Trustees.
- Membership in the Board of Trustees is terminated due to the following reasons:
- Absence without excuse for 2 consecutive meetings.
- Termination of membership in the PTSA for any reason
- Decision of the Board of Trustees with two-third majority.
- If the member is involved and sentenced in a criminal law suit dealing with honor or honesty.